Rogaine 5% questions

Jacky

Hi all:

I just had a few questions concerning rogaine:

1. Does rogaine eventually stop working?

2. Can starting and stopping rogaine lead to hair loss, as in more hair loss than you started with?

3. Has anyone tried rogaine on their eyebrows and experienced growth?

I have overplucked my eyebrows for many years now and I have read that rogaine can help grow bak some of the hair.

Originally posted by Jacky:

Hi all:

I just had a few questions concerning rogaine:

1. Does rogaine eventually stop working?

2. Can starting and stopping rogaine lead to hair loss, as in more hair loss than you started with?

3. Has anyone tried rogaine on their eyebrows and experienced growth?

I have overplucked my eyebrows for many years now and I have read that rogaine can help grow bak some of the hair.

Well,

1.Yes it can stop. But most probably after 1 year of using it you will see all the regrow if any, and than you will just maintenance your regrow and your hair from further hair loss. But your body may become resistant to Rogaine over the years (5 years of usage or more).

2.No, starting and stoping Rogaine can not lead to more hair loss than of your starting point, but after stopping it's most likely for you to lose all the hair you have regrow or maintained using Rogaine.

3.I have never tried Rogaine for my eyebrows but a friend of mine is using it for her eyebrows with some good results.

Give it a try and stick with it for at 6 months so you can see if this product is effective for you.

Best wishes.

Current regimen

------------------------------

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

------------------------------