Hairline??

flashcab

Hello all. I am about 25 years old and I just have a receding hairline- Its actually pretty high though. Is there a right hair piece for me? What is the best hairpiece with the most undetectable hairline? Do you guys know what it is called or which website to order from. I do not want to join a club I rather do it myself. Also I need a specific color my hair is blond/light brown - can hairpieces match your color pretty well? Please tell me what you think! Open to all opinions but I am pretty sure I am going with the piece and I do not care about the maintenance

Thanks

Hello all. I am about 25 years old and I just have a receding hairline- Its actually pretty high though. Is there a right hair piece for me? What is the best hairpiece with the most undetectable hairline? Do you guys know what it is called or which website to order from. I do not want to join a club I rather do it myself. Also I need a specific color my hair is blond/light brown - can hairpieces match your color pretty well? Please tell me what you think! Open to all opinions but I am pretty sure I am going with the piece and I do not care about the maintenance

Thanks

If you require your hair line to be upright and visable or you brush your back off your forehead , you will need a very undectable front line . I recomend a swiss lace and make sure its flesh coloured with bleached knots . As for the colour , you can send a sample of your hair and im sure as our company do , most will match it perfect . Most importantly make sure you dont go to high on density as it will be OTT . At 25 your density should be about 95% and no more .

Also for attachment you can use walkers on the front hairline with no tape and supertape and walkers around the sides and back. Always make sure you allow the walkers to dry to about 80% dryness before you press the lace to the skin on the front otherwise clean up wont be fun . You should get 4 weeks attacment from that .

If you wear you hair back , make sure you order it that way or it will fall forward . If you want a funky modern look , order it freestlye.

Cheers

Niall