hair style after HT

hi all, i have been trying to find a thread on such a topic but so far i cant find any

I am post op 1 week, and sporting the shaved frontal look with long hair from 1/3 of the head onwards all. I am sure this look is common ( i am still waiting for pics from the clinic ).

I was just wondering whats my best bet looking fwd, like a mth post op? As in should i continue to leave my hair long so as to do a combover ( admit it guys, it looks like crap... to my fellow asian friends, its like the qing dynasty look, with the shaved front and long hair from centre head onwards albeit without the pony tail haha ).

Or should i cut it short thru out? By 1 month, i reckon the recipient would ve healed ( its post op 1 week and i can the pinkness subsiding pretty hastily ) However, that might expose my scar which i thought i should be able to cover well with concealers ( concealers are a god send. they have kept me sane for the last few yrs ) Obviously i am not going to cut it extremely short ; prob a few cm kind of hair length throughout. I will favour this look rather than the comb over

I am sure the majority of the HT folks have gone thru this path. Any comments?

thanks!!!!!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I had touch up on the corners of my forehead nearly 5 weeks ago and wear my hair in a way that few people see the corners of my forehead so Im fortunate to wear it normal and no one notice anything.

i've always wondered what people tell others when the entire top of the head is shaved down for transplants and they have a huge scar in the back. Aside from telling the truth or saying they were in an accident, what else is there to tell others?