Ive Seen a Cracking HT Site.

Ive been looking on net for peoples results on Ht'S

I got a spam email with this site ,so i looked into it and ive seen nothing but fantastic results .

Has Anyone got any feedback on this or anyone whos had any work done there?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed promotional link

Churchies49,

While you're more than welcome and encouraged to discuss your hair restoration journey and clinics you're considering, this site is not designed for promotional purposes and does not host promotional links. I removed several from your above postings. Please keep this in mind. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Churchies,

Instead of providing a link to the site, how about you mention the name of the physician and/or clinic? That will provide members with enough information to investigate them and provide their feedback.

However, since I know you're a genuine member of this community and not a spammer, feel free to post a link to the clinic if you feel it's absolutely necessary.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

Churchies49,

Bill brings up an excellent point - perhaps you can mention the name of the physician, clinic, and provide other important details instead of a clinic link? However, as he stated, if you need to - go ahead and provide a link for the purpose of discussing the clinic.

Also, because this thread is about discussing a specific hair clinic, I moved the thread from the Hair Loss Q & A section to the Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews section!

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

sorry about putting a link on here-im a noobie.

I just wanted to know if anybody has had any work done there.

Is it me but i see a lot better results there then any other b4 and after pics.

im wanting a ht anytime soon but unsure where to go farjo clinic is on the top of my list but that site i viewed the other day is making me scratch my head a think about it.