In case of emergency concealment

So not to long ago, I was not able to find my toppik before going out and flipped out!!

My procedure consists of dermmatch in the front followed by toppik in the crown all locked in with hair spray.

I had to think fast..

I went through my cabinets trying to find anything useful..

long story short I found some ground coffee that was in a very soft powder form.

I got away with it, making sure I was not sitting down for people to look at the top of my head with...

In either case I ended up finding the toppik again the next day.

This wold not be a viable long term solution. It definitely was darker than my normal hair color. However for emergency use, particularly if you travel and something happens to your bag. This may be a useful tip for some of you to keep in mind...

Again only for the crown

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

I've found a good way of making my hair appear and feel much thicker, i get some hair wax, eg dax, massage it liberally into my hair, at this point it looks awful but then i sprinkle talc on to the wax coated hair rub it in and then comb it through, to be honest it does make my hair looks a little matty and very slightly grey but very natural and effective. Plus its extremely cheap, honestly, i've tried every product on the market and this has worked best for me. Word of warning though, the wax is very difficult to wash out, you will need a vegetable oil shampoo to shift it.

• 1 month later...