Doctor with transplants

lorenzo

Its amazing how many doctors I see that have lots of hair. I was curious which doctors have recieved transplants and who did them. I would also like to know if the doctors that don't have transplants use any medical products.

Just curious

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Its amazing how many doctors I see that have lots of hair. I was curious which doctors have recieved transplants and who did them. I would also like to know if the doctors that don't have transplants use any medical products.

Just curious

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I believe that my HT doc, Dr. Cooley, has had at least one procedure with Dr. Vogel out of Maryland (he had trained under him at one point.) I think he's also had at least a 2nd procedure, although I can't say who performed the procedure.

Also, I believe he's used himself as a "guinea pig" for his hair multiplication/cloning research.

Dr. Norwood is has the most HT of any surgeon. He personally was a Norwood 5 or 6, However, all of his HT were done in the 70's, 80's and 90's and before FU's. Given the fact that he had plugs, micro and mini's he did look pretty good. Check out his picture on his webpage. Unfortunately, Dr. Norwood retired a few years ago from practice and now only teaches at med schools.

A Melbourne Australia strip surgeon I consulted (B. White) showed me his transplant (by Seager I think) and it wasn't bad for his age.

Dr White was nice but I'm a bit disturbed by his comments on FUE suggesting Woods has a 30-40% transection rate and "wastes donor" follicles with his technique.

I'm a junior doctor myself and use minoxidil and finasteride and contemplating Dutasteride. I'm 25 and a NW3 and plan to have my first HT in the next 2-3 years.

A Melbourne Australia strip surgeon I consulted (B. White) showed me his transplant (by Seager I think) and it wasn't bad for his age.

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "not bad for his age"? Thanks.