World Cup

Tsakalos

So what do u think for the competion so far ? i know americans dont care much about football (soccer they call it) but the matches have been quite boring with few goals and the annoying horns all over our ears. hopefully it will get better in next matches..

So what do u think for the competion so far ? i know americans dont care much about football (soccer they call it) but the matches have been quite boring with few goals and the annoying horns all over our ears. hopefully it will get better in next matches..

Hello Tsakalos

Yes, finally it started .. then the time goes a little faster between month 2 and 3 :D

Now you must remember that this is the first battle and many are nervous to start poorly, are sure the second round will be much better .. but germany play nice tonight and then just wait until tomorrow when Denmark bitches Nederland with beautiful football :D:D:D

About the annoying horns - fifa is considering to banning them, so maybe we soon get rid of them

England, why oh why do you do this to us. Started OK, Gerrard playing well scored a quality goal, Rooney kept his temper even though 2 USA players were onto him every time he got the ball. All going swimmingly then up popped Robert bloody Green. Can't even collect a ball rolling along the ground, and the bloke probably gets paid ?50K a week for doing that. Unbelievable:mad: and USAlless!

Well, seeing that I am in the host country, it's been quite a ride here. SA have managed to get a draw in their first game, but we shall see what happens tonight, when they play Uruguay..

sedge_panorama.jpg

seems south africa is out of the tournament, tomorrow we will loose too..