Best of the best

Hello,

I'm sure this question would have been asked somewhere before, but still can't find it after searching, so here it is again:

If money and time were not an issue (i.e. you could afford anything, and fly/travel anywhere in the world); What would be the top 3 hair transplant surgeons/clinics in the world, based upon their previous results in producing the best aesthetic result (both in the short term and long term) for their clients?

Also, are there some surgeons/clinics who are particularly good at hairlines, while others excel at producing amazing coverage -- or are the best of the best, really the best at everything?

Would love to hear your thoughts / opinions

Thanks for any responses

outhere27,

Welcome to the community! You bet this has been discussed before but that's okay, this is one of our favorite topics! :)

Truthfully, I'm sure the members of our community will be happy to share their thoughts and opinions regarding who their favorite doctor is but the real question will be, "Who is the right doctor for you?"

If you have not done so already, I suggest that you take some time to review our list of recommended doctors. Preview examples of their work and specifically look for examples that represent your degree of hair loss. You may also want to read about how we select the doctors recommended on this site.

Best of luck in your search!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

outhere, if you do a search on hairlines, you will undoubtedly see SMG's name numerous times. You will find other clinics who do fine work as well.

I encourage you to spend some time looking about the site and pick out some results that you like and start there.

As always, you can email me with questions.

Good Luck!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

time & money are one thing. personally, location & convenience is just as important to me. I'm extremely grateful and fortunate that I found Dr. Simmons through this forum and that his office is just down the road from where I live. I think the only thing he lacks is the # of patient testimonials that others like Rahal and H&W have. But, I suspect that may change over the next few years as his practice grows.

• 8 months later...

If based on results I have seen, it would be those 3 in order...

1) Dr. Rahal (King of hairlines)

2) Hasson & Wong

3) SMG (Ron Shapiro)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]