Brando Update

Brando

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted pics lately. My 4 month mark is coming up Dec 5 and I plan on posting pics very soon...just as soon as I can get someone to take the pics for me.

I have seen a good amount of growth. My temples look great. The hairline is sprouting new hairs every day. It's getting very very exciting. Again, I will have some pics soon.

Oh yeah...How bout them PACKERS!!??!

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted pics lately. My 4 month mark is coming up Dec 5 and I plan on posting pics very soon...just as soon as I can get someone to take the pics for me.

I have seen a good amount of growth. My temples look great. The hairline is sprouting new hairs every day. It's getting very very exciting. Again, I will have some pics soon.

Oh yeah...How bout them PACKERS!!??!

Hey Brando and HBT,

Don't forget about the Vikings! Can't wait to see your growth progression guys so glad to hear of the good results to date. icon_smile.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

HBT,

No, I in fact did see your location a long time ago and that's why I mentioned the Vikings, no pun intended. Would the record between the Vikings and Lions have anything to do with it? Just kidding and happy growth to you, can't wait to see your progression. Take care HBT!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY