This can't be happening to me !!

i have changed the post due to the fact that it was made with me being very stressed about the results and i will wait a few months to see the final outcome.

thanx for the support.

Edited by Tsakalos

I am sick of this nightmare

Hey Tsakalos, You sound really low mate and I can understand why, dont give up just yet. I know its not much help but I know how your feeling.. and anyone that hasnt been in this kind of a situation wouldnt truely understand how low you can get when things dont go as you were told or expected.

In my opinion, take Spex up on his offer to help you, and put you in touch with Dr Feller... what Dr Feller did for me was transform me from where you are now....to feeling a whole lot better about myself and my hair.

At the very least, dont think that you should give up your goal of having the hair you was promised from the previous work... you can still get this sorted out mate.. and even if you think it looks bad now...what you have now, will be used as a good foundation to fill in between it and you wont even see the bits that you dont like anymore, speak to Spex.

p.s Who did your previous work?

Hang in there mate... you have help on hand...so take advantage of it :)

Edited by BadhairUK

• 1 month later...