Just had Hair Transplant with Doctor Pathomvanich

PathsPatient

pathspatient, dun mind if i ask, u did ask for a lower hairline rite? correct me if i m wrong! during my initial consultation with dr oravan, she did ask me if i wanted to lower my hairline or just fill up the front. i am still undecided but i think prob i will settle for the latter. any opinions?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

No, on the contrary.

I did not ask for a lower hairline, however, it would have just worked well given my donor supply and the shape I was after.

The temples were the priority as far as I was concerned.

I think you should definitely take doctors advice on that. Get at least 3 doctors opinions. Thats what I did.

Whether to lower the hairline or not is also a personal choice...in my case wanted a natural dense look so opted for just filling up the frontal area. Just keep in mind that if you opt for lowering the hairline and increasing the density in the frontal area, the number of grafts would go up...but as pathspatient mentioned it's always better to talk to the doctor about it...

dr oravan said that i can do it either way but i ve already decided to just keep to my current hairline... reason is it will be really hard to cover up if i have a lowered hairline and i need to get back to work real fast so i prob cannot afford that. and yes, i think its better to save up the precious donor hair for future HTs icon_smile.gif

As for choosing a dr, since i live in the vicinity of Thailand, i really cannot afford the time to travel out of Asia, like the states, and i have heard and seen raving reviews abt dr pat so i decided on the date of surgery after my initial consultation icon_smile.gif

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730