What Coalition Surgeons perform FUE?

I concur with sparky. There lots of Doc's that do FUE, but few who are masters. Dr. Feller in NY and Dr. Shapiro from SMG in MN, are just that, masters. By the way, both do FUT & FUE.

As a side bar, I am doing an HT (FUE) with one of them later this year.

So, back to FUE. You really need to do some more research on FUE and the Doc's that preform them. Don't be in a rush just to do anything. Take the time to get it right...a few months really shouldnt hurt anything. For me, FUE is the right plan of action, even though from the sound of things I am balder 3a-4a and older (35) than you are. There is a bunch of info and pics around the forum. I wish I had some links of pics and info for you, but I forgot where they are...somewhere on this forum ; ) It's taken me a year to grow the balls to think about an HT and other half of a year reading this forum to decide what my plan was. There are loads of pics and info. To start off, why dont you contact some of the clinics mentioned. They don't know your interested unless you call them. The two mentioned Doc's have reps on this forum, who can provide good solid info on your case, cost, and etc.

Good luck buddy. you can email if you need more direct info, or you can ask here.

Hey, thanks for the replies guys. And THANKS a lot for your message nsuede. I'm definitely planning on following how your HT goes and would totally love talking to you about it all after you go through with it. Are you planning on taking propecia after your HT? That's the one thing that has really stopped me from getting an HT. Way too many negative things about that drug to make it worth it for me. Am checking out your blog now.

Thanks again!