Help! Need advice on dhi! Wat rep do they hav in ht?

I'm concerned patient of dhi. Had ht done last weekend 23rd may wit them and after readin posts on this site and various other sites i'm not exactly confinent of gettin d results i'd like! I've paid 3000 euro already and hav 2 pay another 2000 over next 8 months! Can any1 giv me advice b4 i pay them any more?

Mossy17174,

Just to clarify, the total cost of your procedure was 5,000 Euro? You paid 3,000 "up-front" and now have to pay the remainder (2,000 Euros) over the next 8 months?

I think the first thing you should do is take some high resolution photographs, and create a hair loss weblog, or add an album to your social profile. This will give the community a better grasp on the situation, and allow for better analysis of how to proceed. Furthermore, it's probably a little early to start discussing sub-par results, and I think the more information you provide (number of grafts, photographs, and expectations), the more help this community can provide.

Please, feel free to ask any additional questions, and try to provide all the information we discussed!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yes 5000 euro in total! 2000 over next 8 months. I'll do dat so and put up my post op photos! Didn't take any pre op photo's! Just wonderin hav u heard of dhi? R do u not know anythin about them?

Thanks 4 ur advise sparky! Think i might just do that! I'm just sorry i didn't come across this site b4 i went 2 dhi. After hearing a lot of bad feedback on here and other forums about them. Taught i had done enough research on ht b4 i went wit dhi! Just didn't want 2 go down d road of strip surgery and leave scarring and their site looked very impressive and d fact they had clinics all round d globe sucked me in! I obviously didn't do enough research! Just hope my results are not completely hopeless!

hello mossy17174,how many graths did you recieve for the 5000 euro,although dhi have a bad reputation i sincerely hope you achieve the result you were looking for,like sparky says try not to pay any more untill you start to see results because i think you'll struggle to get any joy out of them once they have all your money..all the best and have a nice day..

I recieved 2000 hairs not grafts as far as i know! I've read on here people sayin that Dhi don't charge per graft they charge per hair. Not 100% sure but i'd say its 2000 hairs not grafts i go done. Don't know how many grafts that works out at but i'd say its at least half 2000.

Well that definitely does not look like 2000 grafts, more like 800-1000 to me. Other than the hairline, it looks really sparse..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!