HT Closure technique - Which Doctor?

Hi all

I have been thinking long time to have my first HT and now about to go for it after i have seen many good results in here. I need to find a good clinic in the UK or Europe. I was thinking about the closing scar after the surgery; will it differ from a surgeon to another? Do all clinics follow the same closure technique? My aim is to have a scar that is as thin as possible. Any advice....please...

Best wishes,,,,,,

Bisanga of BHR. He does fue and Strip with tricophytic closure. From what I've seen, they seem to be doing good work. They are located in Brussels.

Edited by Anouar

Dr. Feriduni has posted some amazing scar pics using the tricho closure. From what I've seen on this forum, I would say that his scars are by far the best in Europe.

hello batel2006..i presume your in the uk as to am i and the only doc's in the uk i would consider are the farjo's in manchester who are the only uk doc's reccomended here,if traveling is'nt a problem to you there are several quality surgeons in europe...but if its uk deffinately the farjo's..what ever you decide all the best ...have a nice day...