Dr. Feriduni

djames

Has anyone had trouble receiving an email reply from dr feriduni or know of his procedure on booking consultations etc. He doesnt seem to have an online consultation form like most of the other clinics so i simply emailed some pictures and a short message but havent heard back.

Unfortunately ive had to request my deposit back from Dr Path and possibly re schedule with him early next year or possibly try and go to a european clinic a bit sooner. It just doesnt seem safe to go at the moment. Dr Feriduni seems to do good hairlines which is initally what my main priority is and its pretty cheap flying to belgum and staying nearby compared to thailand.

I was hoping for results by next summer for various weddings etc which i normally shy away from and my april appointment in thailand would have been perfect timing but wasnt to be.

Id be grateful if anyone whos had a transplant or contact with dr feriduni could offer any advice or do any think i should stick with dr path or maybe point me in the right direction of other doctors in europe.

Ive done all the scalp excersises and researched as best i can and am basically wanting to get it done and start getting some confidence back so any help is grately appreciated

Thanks

Djames

hey, i got a contact email on his website and his secretary got bak to me pretty quick. i went to belgium for a face to face consult also in december and was really impressed. i have had trouble trying to get proscar here in ireland so havin started any medication yet. looking to get minoxidil even but i dont want packages coming in the door labelled with minoxidil or hair loss written on it so i havent ordered online yet

djames,

If you've sent Dr. Feriduni an email with no response, it's possible that your email was caught in spam. What email address are you using?

As forum member "moss" suggested, you can do a free virtual consult with him right through his Hair Transplant Network Coalition profile. You may also want to call his clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

Hi, as i have seen several times on this site and experienced 1st hand, Dr Feriduni's clinic has something very amiss when it comes to emails. I can't understand it myself as i've been over for a consultation and everything was top notch and he's a great bloke. Just some sort of a black hole that they need to sort out where emails are concerned! Must be doing themselves out of serious money so it surely can't be intentional!! I ended up ringing and then had several emails after that responded to no problems, but i'm now waiting on an info-mail back to do with the consult i had... that's a full 2 weeks ago tomorrow! It's not as though there's THAT many people to deal with surely. But in short, i'd recommend ringing Daphne there (she's very nice), explaining the issue (from all of us on here), and i'm sure you'll get sorted.

Cheers.

Keithodub and djames,

I just went back through my emails with Dr. Feriduni and his staff and do see evidence that they had problems with their email at one point.

If you're having problems getting in touch with them by email, I do think keithodub's suggestion of phoning the clinic (or Daphne specifically) is a good idea.

All the Best,

Bill Seemiller

Thanks guys, just spoke to Daphne and it seems the problem was that all my pics were together in one email. It simply doesnt get through to them if the files are too large so ive sent them individually and she's received them.

Dates available in june so fingers crossed i could be back on track,

thanks again

Djames