Hair transplant india

Wild

Hello All,

I was looking up top hair transplant clinics in india where I could do HT during my vacation.

I found Dr. Madhu on this forum to be highly respected and recommended.

I also read on different forums about him. People had excellent reviews about his HT work. Some even compared hir hairline work to H&W.

So, far I have been thinking of Dr. Madhu for my HT.

Thanks

Wild,

Dr. Madhu is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for his excellent hair transplant results and high, ethical standards of patient care. In my opinion, he is certainly worth considering and consulting with. To see our high standards for recommendation, click here.

Best wishes in selecting a quality hair transplant surgeon,

Bill

i am also very interested in dr madhu for a ht and will probably book one with him early in the new year....apart from dr mohmand in pakistan you will not find a cheaper highly RECOMMENDED dr on here and as far as i can tell any other forum....apart from one case i read about were he harvested two strips in the same procedure [which the patient was ok with but which i cannot fully understand ] his work appears to be very sound...good results and from what i've read very positive feedback from his former patients..but if traveling and finances arn't a overwhelming issue for you then there are a lot more dr's recommended here that i'm sure would be capable of fulfilling your ht needs.....whatever you choose all the best with it..have a nice day....

• 2 years later...

I had HT in this clicnic (2 years ago) and with in 6 months Infection developed on my scalp. No doubt I got very good hair density with in 10 months. But just after 10 months my TRANSPLANTED hairs even started falling (which doctor claims permanent, might be not transplanted depp inside scalp) and then with in 16 months my nearly whole transplanted hair even gone. Now my hair density is only 15 % after 2 years of HT from this clininc. DOnt go to this clinic. I tried to contacting Doctor about my falling of transplanted hair, but no satisfactory resolution and even he asked me to go for 2nd Hair transplant. What a waste of time, money and DONOR hairs. He charged me 70000/- because I came from Singapore for HT, whiel he charged very less from other patient. He is really a very big cheater. Beware!!

can anyone help me out? i have two patches on front side and a hair thinning on the centre, i have consulted rajesh rajput and took one course of medicine, but the results weren't much noticeable, can anyone tell me which is best way if it exists other than transplantation , if doing transplantation, which will be the best? cost is not an issue, but should be the best one with no side effects and less after effects... pls suggest