Need affordable Propecia! No generic please

quiero pelo

Hi everyone im new to this site and i have a very simple question.

Where can i buy Cheap Propecia?

im not looking for generic versions of this i really just wanna stick to Propecia. The reason why im asking is because the propecia that im buying is like 80$ a month!!! i currently purchase it at cvs pharmacy. Can anyone steer me to a better place? and is the internet a safe place to purchase propecia. ohh and if there is a thread like this one can someone please help me out haha im such a newbie that i cant find anything on this subject.

quiero pelo,

If you want to stick to name brand Propecia, I'm afraid you're not going to find it "cheap". Typical costs are approximately $180 for a 3 month supply. But as Tsakalos said, you could consider Proscar which contains 5mg of finasteride. By splitting it into quarters, it's virtually the same thing and you'll spend a lot less.

Best wishes,

Bill

im assuming you need a prescription for proscar? sorry i dont know much about this because i recently jumped on the propecia wagon since im loosing my hair so im pretty new at this. im gonna go ahead and look up more info on proscar

I'm not sure why you want to avoid generics but I've been using generic finasteride for the past year with positive results. I pay $60 for 90 pills and quarter them. That's a year's supply! You'll still save bunch using Proscar over Propecia but for me, every dollar counts.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

quiero pelo,

If you want to stick to name brand Propecia, I'm afraid you're not going to find it "cheap". Typical costs are approximately $180 for a 3 month supply. But as Tsakalos said, you could consider Proscar which contains 5mg of finasteride. By splitting it into quarters, it's virtually the same thing and you'll spend a lot less.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hello Bill,

On the website linked below, you can buy 270 x 1mg pills for less than $90. I am taking 1mg per day, so it would last me 9 months. I am trying to figure out what the catch is, or if it is not a legitimate website. Would you happen to know??

http://rx-u.com/item/bestsellers/propecia.html

balding_male,

Personally, I'm not real comfortable purchasing my finasteride from overseas websites without a prescription. I'm not saying there aren't foreign pharmacies selling legitimate medication, but "knowing" for sure is a bit of an issue.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the website you've linked to. All I can say is be real careful and do a lot of research before buying prescription drugs from online pharmacies.

Best wishes,

Bill