"new and improved" forum look

Rugger

ok..anyone else really happy with this new software upgrade to the forum?..at least thats what it looks like...apparently, someone didnt do as much testing as they should have prior to the upgrade...no pics?..lol...

anyone have any personal influence with Pat or his Webmaster that we can appeal to go back a version on the software???...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

ok..anyone else really happy with this new software upgrade to the forum?..at least thats what it looks like...apparently, someone didnt do as much testing as they should have prior to the upgrade...no pics?..lol...

anyone have any personal influence with Pat or his Webmaster that we can appeal to go back a version on the software???...

Agreed. Additional disadvantages of the "upgrade" are:

-- no subject field in the reply;

-- u need to mouse-over to find the text options (all in black);

-- no "mypop" page to readily see if there are any new postings in selected topics;

-- and the gd reply window crashes IE 3 out of 5 times when you hit "send now."

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

actualy, I definetly like the pop up reply window! Nice to check spellings and reflect on what you are replying on, when typing.

Pic's are ok, I think I am the only one so far who has figured that one out. It does seem to be a little more complicated. Don't like that you have to select comment, to post feedback.

All in all, definetly has it's Pro's and Con's. Seems an even trade.

man, ok it sucks..

you have to upload pic's in "photo album" by:

select "NEW" in task bar

then, "PHOTO ALBUM"

give it a name......(which I think will be the header)

then type about the photo's....

that is pretty muck it!

Jontew., can I get a trade on this info.?

I might need some quick leagal advise, nothing much to rack your brain over!!!

Hope this posting helps everyone!

Hi rooster.....

What I'm referring to is, I don't have a clue. That's why I said if I'm wrong, please advise. I don't know what's going on and just looking for info. If I missed the notification, I aplogize to all. I really like this forum and have learned an awful lot and hope it will continue. Thanks.

WTF, Rooster? Now I posted a gd photo album to waste everyone's time!!!! This doesn't help display pics within messages! icon_eek.gif This new format sucks as is.

I'll be happy to guide you with your legal quesion.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

I love the pop-up reply window. Like rooster said, you can go back reflect on what you've written, make sure you've not quoted anyone incorrectly or mixed up what they've meant. In the past, I've always had to open up 2 of the same forum pages...one to reply on and one to make sure I've not made errors.

I dont really care whether I've been or not been notified of any upcoming changes (other than if Pat were going to close the site completely). It's his site, he can do what he wants.

someone really hosed this upgrade..if you do a "SEARCH", it only recognizes posts after April 1.....and no pictures posted prior to April 1 will appear!

PATTTTT!!..fire your webmaster!

Where did the link to just view posts since your last visit I used that exclusively almost daily. I I just not seeing it?

I wrote an email concerning this a few days ago but have heard nothing.

Going Subject by subject looking for the new posts is just too hard.

SouthCarolina..

i never used the link youre talking about..i just used the color coded file envelope method..if you look in the first column of the list of threads, a yellowed file folder indicates one you havent read...sometimes its not as accurate as it should be, but it works fairly well so far....

Jesus...I still can't figure out why I can't see people's pictures when they post them!!! This is frustrating!! I know other people can see them from their written responses...can anyone please advise??

Bring back the old forum I say!!! icon_mad.gif

Is it 6 months yet??