Advanced Hair studio laser

stevesprings

I took a gamble and paid ?1500 for laser hair treatment in london at the advanced hair studio, i was given some shampoo for thickening it i could buy that anywhere! ..minoxydil which you can buy on ebay for ?10 odd..Wasted 6 months going backwards and forwards wasting half a day at a time to sit under so called lasers. There are no signs of hair re growth. In fact there is even more hair on the bathroom floor than ever! So for me it didnt work, nor a friend of mine who is still going. I wasted ?1500

I only wish it did work, i would be recommending it....... but save your money and time

I took a gamble and paid ?1500 for laser hair treatment in london at the advanced hair studio, i was given some shampoo for thickening it i could buy that anywhere! ..minoxydil which you can buy on ebay for ?10 odd..Wasted 6 months going backwards and forwards wasting half a day at a time to sit under so called lasers. There are no signs of hair re growth. In fact there is even more hair on the bathroom floor than ever! So for me it didnt work, nor a friend of mine who is still going. I wasted ?1500

I only wish it did work, i would be recommending it....... but save your money and time

I'm really sorry to hear of your negative experience. As the owner of a company that also sells laser, although not at those prices, i can tell you that the results are very random. Laser restoration is only suitable for a client that is young and shows the very first signs of thinning on top. It will not tackle the receding hairline with much success. Laser is over sold as a cure for baldness and there is no possible way laser can bring back a dead hair follicle . The principle behind laser is quite simple. It encourages blood circulation of the scalp which in turn can and i use the word " can " help to revitalize the existing hair and thicken the hair, giving the impression that you have regrowth . It will not regrow hair in areas that have hair loss.

It should never be sold to anybody who has typical male pattern baldness in the latter stages as the results will be disappointing.

I would normally tell interested clients that Laser can not stop the course of nature but only slow it down if indeed it works for them.

Laser will have absolutely no effect on clients with alopecia.

Regards

Niall

The only proven way to get hair back is Rogaine and Propecia. I've never seen any evidence of regrowth by a laser treatment. Most people who do get regrowth are probably on Rogaine and Propecia aswell, so I'd say that, that is what caused the regrowth and the laser company claims its the laser.