Patient Advocate/co-editor wanted for this community.

• Administrators

The heart and soul of this community is this forum and its members. Over the past few years I've seen this community evolve into a strong force for patient advocacy that has literally changed the hair transplant profession and the lives of thousands of hair loss sufferers.

I'd like to believe that I helped nurture this movement over the past nine years. But for this community to continue to grow and flourish it needs help from the ranks of its experienced and committed members.

I could really use some help in moderating and nurturing this forum, editing our sites and Hair Loss Q & A Blog and news, answering email questions, writing articles and newsletters, etc.

I'd like to create a part time paid position for a person who is dedicated to the cause of patient advocacy and making this community an outstanding resource.

I know it will be very hard to pick just one person from the ranks of this community. I've been reluctant to offer this because I dread having to choose only one of the many thoughtful, knowledgeable and committed members of this forum.

If you are very knowledgeable about hair loss treatments, have excellent writing skills and believe in making this community even better feel free to drop me an email at Pat@HairTransplantNetwork.com

Please include your background, ideas for making our community better and your availability, as well as your contact info.

Strong preference will be given to those who have had a hair transplant and who have a proven track record of online patient advocacy and thoughtful constructive posts. After all, this is a community created by and for hair transplant patients.

I look forward to seeing this community do a better job of communicating with its members with the help of this new patient advocate/co-editor.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

The heart and soul of this community is this forum and its members. Over the past few years I've seen this community evolve into a strong force for patient advocacy that has literally changed the hair transplant profession and the lives of thousands of hair loss sufferers.

I'd like to believe that I helped nurture this movement over the past nine years. But for this community to continue to grow and flourish it needs help from the ranks of its experienced and committed members.

I could really use some help in moderating and nurturing this forum, editing our sites and Hair Loss Q & A Blog and news, answering email questions, writing articles and newsletters, etc.

I'd like to create a part time paid position for a person who is dedicated to the cause of patient advocacy and making this community an outstanding resource.

I know it will be very hard to pick just one person from the ranks of this community. I've been reluctant to offer this because I dread having to choose only one of the many thoughtful, knowledgeable and committed members of this forum.

If you are very knowledgeable about hair loss treatments, have excellent writing skills and believe in making this community even better feel free to drop me an email at Pat@HairTransplantNetwork.com

Please include your background, ideas for making our community better and your availability, as well as your contact info.

Strong preference will be given to those who have had a hair transplant and who have a proven track record of online patient advocacy and thoughtful constructive posts. After all, this is a community created by and for hair transplant patients.

I look forward to seeing this community do a better job of communicating with its members with the help of this new patient advocate/co-editor.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Pat, how about starting with nominations, then take it to the forum for a vote for any willing candidates who want the job. Keeps you out of the hot seat of choosing.

A few names come to mind depending on who is willing of course.

Bill, B spot & Hairbank stand out as respected contributors who all seem dedicated to helping all of us with our mutual problem. And they are all 3 time HT patients I believe.

I would feel comfortable nominating all of these guys.

Good Luck Pat!

• Administrators

Folica,

Thanks for your input. I agree that B Spot, Bill and Hairbank in particular have made huge contributions to this community. They are at the top of my list as well.

I welcome input and comments from others.

Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Ditto

Those three are my top picks!!

Do they get a mini HAIR FORCE ONE ?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!