849 FU HT

HK500

You just need a touch up , it will give your hairline more definition. You can probably fit another 1k fu's in there.

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

if i had hair like you, i probably never would have even known a site like this existed or would have laughed off HT or all the hair regrowth stuff. But i don't and i look at everything that I can do to slow down the process or improve my appearance.

Kind of like when I was a kid and would laugh at those teenagers in the acne commercials for Oxy-10. I thought how stupid...then when I actually got some I ran out to find something that would help, thinking having acne is really not so funny.

My point is from your pics i think you look fine and do not need another procedure at this point. I know it is a personal choice and am just stating my opinion.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

• 1 month later...

I am starting to become more in touch with the harsh reality thanks to you guys, may be a good thing though.... Let's just say my next HT will definitely have UR techniques and I am hoping it will satisfy me for many years to come. I am even hopeful that I'll still be happy with it in 15 years, but who knows? I don't have a cristal ball and I may still be too optimistic but with Propecia everyday and soon switching to Proscar or maybe Avodart I should be on the right track.

PS

Have you noticed? Most of the print ads in magazines or internet for these drugs show pictures of smiling, mature and ..... BALDING guys ........