It's day 12, my scalp looks almost the same as it looked before the HT, just a little redness, no more scabs or crusting. I sure hope all the transplants are still there. I am following the Doc's instructions to the letter. Am I too worried? Should I be concerned? icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by GETTINHAIRSOON:

It's day 12, my scalp looks almost the same as it looked before the HT, just a little redness, no more scabs or crusting. I sure hope all the transplants are still there. I am following the Doc's instructions to the letter. Am I too worried? Should I be concerned? icon_confused.gif

same thing happened to me all the hair started falling out that was transplanted, your new hair should start growing in three months but I would nt worry its the natrual process in the procedure. The transplanted goes to sleep then re awakes in 3 months, its a long process hair grows slow.

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

Gettin,

My procedure is two weeks off but with the extensive reading/research I've done, I agree with Beefy 100%. The transplanted hair falls out shortly after the procedure and "sleep" for several months (~3-4). Hang in there bud - the road may appear long but the destination is actually within sight.

Regards,

Mike

3,200 on 1/4/06 Dr. Cooley

Hi GETTINHAIRSOON and welcome to the forums.

All of what you are describing is completely normal, so relax...the physically painful part is over, now the dreaded wait begins. But relax, live life, and sooner or later, you will begin to see new little hairs starting to sprout. On average, this starts to occur at 3 months...though some are early and some are late bloomers. I've been through 2 procedures already and am at 4.5 months post op. If you want to see any of my pictures, check out the links under my name to the left. That might help you get an idea of the progression that will take place. Congratulations on your HT.

Bill