Minoxidil 5%

omviki

I have started using Minoxidil 5% topical solution 1 month after my HT. It is too early to say if it really helps to speed the hair growth of the transplanted hair on front of my Head.

Question 1: Does anyone know using Minoxidil 5% topical solution can speed the growth of transplanted hair?

Questin 2: What other product besides Monoxidil should i use? i am at 2 months postop and wants to grow hair faster as much as i can because i am going to visit my native county in the 1st week of January. If anyone have any suggestion please help me.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

I have started using Minoxidil 5% topical solution 1 month after my HT. It is too early to say if it really helps to speed the hair growth of the transplanted hair on front of my Head.

Question 1: Does anyone know using Minoxidil 5% topical solution can speed the growth of transplanted hair?

Questin 2: What other product besides Monoxidil should i use? i am at 2 months postop and wants to grow hair faster as much as i can because i am going to visit my native county in the 1st week of January. If anyone have any suggestion please help me.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

omviki,

Some physicians are firm believers that minoxidil can help speed up transplanted hair growth. I'm not convinced, but it certainly can't hurt.

There is no other product that you have to use, and no other product has been proven to bring transplanted hair out of the dormant stage more quickly. People have mistakenly said that MSM can help with this, but the only thing this may do is speed up natural hair growth.

Best wishes,

Bill