Hair Transplant in Pakistan..

faris

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Hi Everybody, I`m planning to do HT...So now I`m searching for good doctor doing FUE in Pakistan or Thaliand..During my search I found Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Hussain (promotional link removed) and Dr. M. Ahmed Chaudhry (promotional link removed).... Any feedback.. Any experience with these doctors...I know the site recommend Dr.Mohand.. Thanks for all</span>

Hello Faris,I did a lot of search before my surgery here in Pakistan.I visited different clinics and hair restoration centers,here is my conclusion.

1-Dr.Mohand is good in islamabad and he is 95% doing strip surgery

2-Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry is doing good job in Lahore.Personally i also had surgery from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry.He is doing both strip and FUE regularly.

3.Dr.Nasir was doing previously only Non surgical or Wigg or hairpiece.Still his main focus is hairpiece or non surgical.I also visted his center alongwith my friend.His manager tried maximum we should have hairpiece.When we said that we are only interested in surgery then he said we will give you front line with surgery and remaining with hairpiece/wigg

-After your post i visited his website,it is my observation he put pictures during surgery of frontal hair line but results he showed with hairpiece/wigg

-May be some experts from this Forum visit his website and give their opinion.

-The purpose of my post is not to harm any one.If it is not true then i would request to webmater to remove this post.

Khizar

Originally posted by faris:

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Hi Everybody, I`m planning to do HT...So now I`m searching for good doctor doing FUE in Pakistan or Thaliand..During my search I found Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Hussain (promotional link removed) and Dr. M. Ahmed Chaudhry (promotional link removed).... Any feedback.. Any experience with these doctors...I know the site recommend Dr.Mohand.. Thanks for all</span>

Hi,Dr.Mazhar is just doing FUE and he has only 3/4 years experience and i did not see or meet any of his patients.What kind of job he is doing no body knows.May be he should encouraged to some of his patient to add pics here.

Faris,

While some of these physicians you are researching may be very good, there's plenty of evidence on this forum that Dr. Mohmand of Pakistan is doing high quality hair transplant surgery. In my opinion, you would be doing yourself a great disservice if you don't at least consider and consult with him.

Best wishes,

Bill

khizar

Thanks khizar for your feedback... Can you tell about your experience with Dr.Ahmed...You did FUE or FUT...Can you share photos for you if possible..He give guarantee for the results..

Dear,I have already posted my results and feedback in the section of results posted by patients.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=531104114#531104114

cut,copy and paste this link you will see my results in this Forum under the heading

7.5 months follow up ,Hair transplant in Pakistan.

-I had strip/FUT surgery and results are pretty good.

Also if you know about Dr. Zulfiqar H. Tunio..I visted his site...Any feedback about him...Thanks

Dear,i have seen one of his patient singer Rahim Shah and i can see marks at the base of each hair.I did not appreciate his cosmetic aspect of hair transplant.

If you know singer Rahim Shah then just see on tv and concentrate on his hair line you will easily detect surgery or transplanted hair.I may say his look seems artificial,though hair growth is there and he has probably 2 or three sessions.

Khizar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Faris.

Thanks for your interest in my Hair Transplant Work. YOu have sent private message but sorry that has been deleted/.

HoweverI am a hair Transplant surgeon.My office is located in Islamabad.My web site is In the process of updating.Youhave to wait for few days although you can call on my office no

(contact information removed - promotional material not allowed)

hi everybody....

my personal experience at Gujrat hair Transplant & Laser Surgery is very good.Even i have seen a patient who was getting grafts from his chest..(body hair Transplant)..

i have couple of friends who are also on this forum have surgery from GHT..

anyhow wish you all the best and i think you should pay visit to all the clinics..i know its a tough decision but as far as i am concerned my look is totally changed and i ma very much grateful to GHT for that.

best of luck again

razi shah

Dear Faris

I am not claiming to be the best or what ever. I only believe that before you choose your surgeon please do a check up on their credentials. If they say they are Plastic surgeons Just go to pakistan association of plastic surgeons and see if their names are listed there or not. Like any third world country there is no check on health regulations and most people will come out to be less trained and qualified then what they say.

They might be good surgeons but in my openion any person who lies to you in one thing will not be honest in other as well.

So do not go for the website only meet the doctor personally, see his patients and ask some cross questions check his credentials and then if you still believe in him just go for him. Do not base your decision on money , the problem in hair transplant surgery is you do not have many chances to play with.

so be careful to select your doctor.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...

faris, I know dr. viroj from thailand but cant really recommend him. heard nothing good or bad but I know he is charging 80 baht. I think his graft estimation is not high up to normal expectation but that is my opinion. I could be wrong

dear lahore

you are absolutely right about dermatologist. Unfortunately, in Pakisan most of the main surgeons who are performing hair transplant surgery tend to advertise themselves as plastic surgeon. It was with that reference that i cautioned people.

anyway, most important thing is to see the doctor and review his patients and also see what the net has to say about him.

With respect to your surgery, all i can see is a good work done, but to pass the comment on the results is far tooo early.

This is just immidiate post operation result.

As a surgeon, my concerns would be too low a hair line for type VII MPB. Ideally if you want to do Type VII MPB (i delievered a lecture in ISHRS 2007) you need to go one step at a time.

You need to develop the sidehumps fist to make it type VI, then make the top part making it type V, and then type IV and so on.

Giving a type II ortype III hair line and leaving the back as type VII does not look very natural in long run. Its just a tip I want to give. Having said that, hair transplant is just one of the surgeries a cosmetic surgeon performs along with so many other surgeries.

In US most of the dermatologist have 1 to 2 years of plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery or some surgical back ground. Where as in Pakstan, most if not all the dermatologist do not have any idea of surgery at all. So it becomes an ethical question whether they should be operating at all.

Just the safty espect of it

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...

With my little research through Internet, I have found good reputation of Dr. Humayun Mohmand and many people have recommended him also.

I have come across this another clinic of Dr. Nasir Rashid, what he is claiming about No Touch Auto Inject technology, seems to be very impressive. He is showing very minimal scar and that too painless surgery and hair growth from that scar areas also. Bit surprised.

Need comments on this guys.

• 11 months later...
Hello Faris,I did a lot of search before my surgery here in Pakistan.I visited different clinics and hair restoration centers,here is my conclusion.

1-Dr.Mohand is good in islamabad and he is 95% doing strip surgery

2-Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry is doing good job in Lahore.Personally i also had surgery from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry.He is doing both strip and FUE regularly.

3.Dr.Nasir was doing previously only Non surgical or Wigg or hairpiece.Still his main focus is hairpiece or non surgical.I also visted his center alongwith my friend.His manager tried maximum we should have hairpiece.When we said that we are only interested in surgery then he said we will give you front line with surgery and remaining with hairpiece/wigg

-After your post i visited his website,it is my observation he put pictures during surgery of frontal hair line but results he showed with hairpiece/wigg

-May be some experts from this Forum visit his website and give their opinion.

-The purpose of my post is not to harm any one.If it is not true then i would request to webmater to remove this post.

Khizar

Dear Khizar

I saw your post today and just want to ask that how do you know about the exact percentage of every surgeon ? How do you know about Dr humayun's 95 % doing FUT? Did you work with him or you know the number of surgeries he has done and you took the percentage? Dr Humayun is doing FUE since 2003 and has been teaching FUE since 2003 when no body in Pakistan was even familiar with the word FUE. Its the patient who chose whether to go for FUE or FUT. We offer both.

I have seen in many forums in different net search that you are trying to promote Dr Ahmed. You discussed every doctor in your answer, in which i felt that you are promoting Dr Ahmed. This is what I got from your answer. I may be wrong.

But I believe that if a doctor is qualified and well reputed with excellent results, will come up himself and his results will prove. In Pakistan we normally tell patients to do net search about the doctor's qualifications and well repute around the world. I think good doctors doesn't mean that they have done celebrities like sports man, Singers etc, but by his qualifications and should work in ethics, AND ABOVE ALL is ETHICS. It seems that you work for Dr Ahmed and is trying to promote him.

So kindly I will request you not to comment on any surgeon until and unless you worked with him/her or don't know what they are offering.

My opinion to any hair client in Pakistan is to check pakistan association of plastic surgeons official website and see if the doctor's name is there, claiming cosmetic and plastic surgeon doing hair surgeries.

Regards

Shangla

Dr Humayun's Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Institute

I am patient Advisor to Dr. Humayun Mohmand Hair Transplant Institute, Pakistan. All opinions and views shared are my own. Not a medical professional.