my 2nd proceedure with the dr,s farjo

balody

hi everyone,

last wednesday i headed up to manchester for my 2nd proceedure at the farjo clinic.after the long drive i was pleasantly surprised to find i had been booked into the radisson edwardian,what a fantastic hotel!after an evening meal my wife and i had a quick look at the city by night(very nice xmas decor,better than london!)went back watched england fail miserably,and then to bed,long day tomrrow.

thursday..got up had a big breakfast and then a five minute walk to the clinic.i met dr b.farjo and we went over the plan of attack again,this was as follows..crown work,the two channels where my ht hair meets my original hair,and just a few in the hairline.we spoke about maybe bringing the hairline down a bit but im happy with it so left it as is.met up with mick and the tech girls and off to theatre we went.

dr farjo prepared the donor area and then numbed me up(wow i forgt how much them first few injections sting!)after a minute though you feel nothing icon_smile.gifhe then made the incision,which is a wierd sensation,and when finished sutered me up.then came the recipient area which is even wierder,you cant feel it but you can hear the crunch as he makes all the incisions.

one of the girls put a film on for me but i think i fell asleep half way through.i was awoken for a sandwich and a toilet break and then it was mrs farjo,s turn,she and another tech start to place the graths this is the long part, i watched some more tv(whole series of extras)and at 5.30 we were done.

we managed to get 2201 this time which is less than last time but given the poor density on the sides of my head this was always a given.

after a cup of tea and a discussion with dr b farjo, i was given my lucky bag full of shampoos pain killers, instructions etc.we then left and i felt well enogh to go to a pizza resturaunt before heading back to the hotel.

after a couple of hours watching tv i could feel the aneathsetic wearing off so i thought id pop a couple of pills,it was then i realised id left them at the resturaunt.twat!luckily someone handed the bag in.next morning got up about 9, a bit tender but nothing i wasnt expecting.we had our big posh breakfast with all the businessmen and women and then booked out.made good time getting back to london,and that was that another little adventure over with.

thanks to the farjo,s,mick and all the staff for making it a very comfortable experience!

ps mick is putting my pics up on the photo section soon with breakdown on hairs.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

hi everyone,

last wednesday i headed up to manchester for my 2nd proceedure at the farjo clinic.after the long drive i was pleasantly surprised to find i had been booked into the radisson edwardian,what a fantastic hotel!after an evening meal my wife and i had a quick look at the city by night(very nice xmas decor,better than london!)went back watched england fail miserably,and then to bed,long day tomrrow.

thursday..got up had a big breakfast and then a five minute walk to the clinic.i met dr b.farjo and we went over the plan of attack again,this was as follows..crown work,the two channels where my ht hair meets my original hair,and just a few in the hairline.we spoke about maybe bringing the hairline down a bit but im happy with it so left it as is.met up with mick and the tech girls and off to theatre we went.

dr farjo prepared the donor area and then numbed me up(wow i forgt how much them first few injections sting!)after a minute though you feel nothing icon_smile.gifhe then made the incision,which is a wierd sensation,and when finished sutered me up.then came the recipient area which is even wierder,you cant feel it but you can hear the crunch as he makes all the incisions.

one of the girls put a film on for me but i think i fell asleep half way through.i was awoken for a sandwich and a toilet break and then it was mrs farjo,s turn,she and another tech start to place the graths this is the long part, i watched some more tv(whole series of extras)and at 5.30 we were done.

we managed to get 2201 this time which is less than last time but given the poor density on the sides of my head this was always a given.

after a cup of tea and a discussion with dr b farjo, i was given my lucky bag full of shampoos pain killers, instructions etc.we then left and i felt well enogh to go to a pizza resturaunt before heading back to the hotel.

after a couple of hours watching tv i could feel the aneathsetic wearing off so i thought id pop a couple of pills,it was then i realised id left them at the resturaunt.twat!luckily someone handed the bag in.next morning got up about 9, a bit tender but nothing i wasnt expecting.we had our big posh breakfast with all the businessmen and women and then booked out.made good time getting back to london,and that was that another little adventure over with.

thanks to the farjo,s,mick and all the staff for making it a very comfortable experience!

ps mick is putting my pics up on the photo section soon with breakdown on hairs.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

hi balody

glad it all went well but i thought dr farjo had a place in london where they do procedures.

you would not have had to drive up to manc land(sorry stevo)or is the london place only for consults.

grow well

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Balady,

You will be golden shortly. Things look good and I am sure that you will be happy with the results. It will certainly be nice not to be the "bald guy" any more. Keep us posted on everything.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

nn,thankyou for your comments,much appreciated.

wanthairs,im originally from east ham,east london.a few years back we moved out a bit further to essex,its not really london but i can hear the m25 and see the thames out of my window so its more or less icon_wink.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo