Bumped my head

Yesterday I smacked my head pretty good in the area where I had my HT done. I only had the operation 8 days ago and almost all scabs are off and everythign is looking good. Question is do you think that smack to the head (I stood up into an overhang while wearing a hat) did any real damage. No bleeding occured, just smarted a bit.

Yesterday I smacked my head pretty good in the area where I had my HT done. I only had the operation 8 days ago and almost all scabs are off and everythign is looking good. Question is do you think that smack to the head (I stood up into an overhang while wearing a hat) did any real damage. No bleeding occured, just smarted a bit.

No. You are good to go. No blood, no foul definitely applies. If you damaged the grafts, you'd see a lot of blood. After about 5 days, they are pretty much there for good anyway.

You are fine. No worries. icon_smile.gif

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

somebody mentioned a couple of weeks ago they bumped their head during the procedure itself, and nothing bad happened, so you should be ok.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke