I have noticed over the last couple of years that whebn Drs. do transplants, they show the patients results. It seems like to me that a majority of the patients have their hair combed in a way to cover areas, or it is combed in a way that the patient doesn't normally comb his hair. IsI comb minestraight back. Would I have to comb it differently after a HT?

I have noticed over the last couple of years that whebn Drs. do transplants, they show the patients results. It seems like to me that a majority of the patients have their hair combed in a way to cover areas, or it is combed in a way that the patient doesn't normally comb his hair. IsI comb minestraight back. Would I have to comb it differently after a HT?

I have seen that most patients comb their hair straight back after a hair transplant. I don't know if it is just because of the majority of patients that recieve them are a little older and percieve that to be a "mature" hairstyle or if they would rather show off the hairline that they had constructed and comb it back to cover the thin crown that they did not have touched up.

Personally, I put some styling paste in my hair and go out with the "bed head" look. I find that with my thin crown this works best for me and is a very modern way of wearing it.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Most HT patients comb their hair back because the do not have enough donor to cover the crown area, thus just work on the hairline and frontal core-- when combed back it helps cover the crown a little more.