Actor Craig T Nelson

Smoothy

Yes Craig T Nelson has had HT back when he was on coach-- pr0obably mini and micro's. His hairline is one of a mature receeding frontal (isnt the best but a lot better than Nick Cage?). If you ever have the change to watch Poltraguist which he was the dad--he's very thin, receeding and bald at the crown.

Yes Craig T Nelson has had HT back when he was on coach-- pr0obably mini and micro's. His hairline is one of a mature receeding frontal (isnt the best but a lot better than Nick Cage?). If you ever have the change to watch Poltraguist which he was the dad--he's very thin, receeding and bald at the crown.

Nic Cage has probably had multiple hair transplants already, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he can't take out any more donor strips. I'd bet he's a Norwood 6 without a transplant.

He probably did not get FU grafts, which explains his tufty appearance (not in movies where he wears hairpieces, I mean in real life).

You might be right Arfy, I hadn't thought about him already having had multiple surgeries. It's pretty sad if he did, because you see some guys getting great results after a transplant or two. He probably was never a good candidate, but of course found the wrong doc to do the job.

Manko