upstate NY

stumper

Stumper,

There are several good doctors in NY like Feller, True and Dorin, Bernstein, etc. Though I admit, there have been a few threads recently where I have been confused by a few of Bernstein's positions. But no matter who you choose, make sure you research and view patient results from each doctor. Look for consistency.

You can find more information on them here: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

Bill

Hi,

I went to Dr. Rahal up in Ottawa. I was very happy with his care and the facilty is top notch. From what I saw Ottawa is not far from the Lake Placid region. 150 miles. He is one of the Coalition surgeons. Good luck with your search!

HAIRFREE

DR. RAHAL - 4/4/07

3489 grafts - 7571 hairs

455 single hairs

1986 double hairs

1048 three hairs

Dr. Beehner is upstate. He is a well-published hair doc and has a rep for being a good guy. I cannot say I have seen any of his work in person though.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.