1st surgery with Dr. Charles...Awesome

I had my surgery with Dr. Charles on 8/8/05. I could not be more satisfied!!! Dr. Charles understands the science and art of hair restoration. His level of skill and expertise are unmatched. His staff put me at ease from the time I walked in, until the time I left. Dr. Charles has been available to answer my questions, even after hours. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with the Charles Medical Group. icon_smile.gif

I had my surgery with Dr. Charles on 8/8/05. I could not be more satisfied!!! Dr. Charles understands the science and art of hair restoration. His level of skill and expertise are unmatched. His staff put me at ease from the time I walked in, until the time I left. Dr. Charles has been available to answer my questions, even after hours. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with the Charles Medical Group. icon_smile.gif

Hi billy,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this post does put out an "alarm" if you will in my mind, because I'm not sure how one couldn't be happier when one is only 7 days post op. I admit that one can be happy about the experience they've had for the surgery, but in order for me to be happy, I need to start seeing results. So...with all due respect, and I don't want to assume, but I've seen posts like these in various places...and normally it's either an employee of the doctor or a paid patient for posting positive feedback about a Dr. Saying, that he "understands the science and art of hair restoration" sounds like an advertisement gimmick. So I ask you, does this define you? If not, I'm sorry, and I do ask for you to describe your experience and post photos for us all to see. But I have to ask icon_wink.gif.

Bill

Good point Bill

I will definately second your point. Having a great surgey by great hands is great, most important aspect, are the results at the end.

I had my HT a month ago, from one the best surgeon around, but its too early for me to start seeing results. Lets see.

Bobby.