Hair Transplant Examples Advanced Medical Hair Institute

aida

I agree with Troy and Jagdish. Additionally, it would help if the pics were taken closer up, at the same angle, using the same background and lighting............also, if it's hairline work it would be better viewed straight on as well as from the side with a few closeups.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I'm glad it's not just me, but I continue to not be that impressed with the photos shared by the "Advanced Medical Hair Institute". Similar to reasons stated above re: lighting, angles, etc., the photos show hair combed forward, no close-up of the hairline work, no combing apart the hairs to show the real impact of the actual density achieved, etc.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Aida -

I dont know much about AMHS. I haven't heard anything heard anything good or bad about this doc (other than that one guy who had bad HT from you guys and Dr. Williams got kicked out of this website), so I make my judgement based pictures you're showing on this forum. And I have to say these 4 pictures are pretty bad. I mean yeah I can see these people are not bald anymore in the after pictures, but you're showing me the pictures at an angle where patient looks his best. Believe me, you're not impressing anybody (atleast not on this forum). If you think your doc really has what it takes, then you need to show the whole truth. You need to show good pictures with clarity, different angles and closeups. Maybe you can use Dr. Hasson and Wong's website as reference. They have amazing pictures on their website. I hope my opinion helps.

This is what I mean:

1101077032_untitled1.JPG?ts=444A602A&key=AD990E4DFC7805BC51028A0E2BB8E321&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Fgroupee%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F9831077032%2Funtitled1.JPG

untitled1.JPG.24fd2a4c78842bb0c1d865e21e059441.JPG

I think dr williams and aida are trying to hard to gain somthing that has already been lost.

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

• Administrators

Guys,

I did invite and encourage Aida and Dr. Williams to get more involved in our forum and to share more examples of their work. I do think they are sincerely committed to doing quality follicular unit work.

I do agree that some of the posted photos are not optimal for showing the results in detail or close up. But sub optimal photos do not necessarily mean sub optimal results.

Personally I think the results shown for the patient with two sessions totaling 5484 are impressive. But I would certainly also like to see a close up view of his hair in the hairline.

However, I think their office until recently was not documenting their patient results in a detailed series of photos. They have posted some other patient photos on this forum that did show the hairline close up and even immediately post op. I think those photos of hairline work do show some pretty refined results.

1836 Grafts with Dr. Williams ??“ shows his immediate posts ops as well.

1353 Grafts with Dr. Williams ??“ shows his immediate posts ops as well

I look forward to seeing more examples of their work and hearing from their patients.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat -

I am sure Dr. Williams does decent work. We're not trying to discourage Aida, we're just trying to help them with our thoughts. I know most docs are not in habit of taking good pictures of their patients, and I think that's probably what's holding them back. Yeah the two links you provided are great results, but the 4 attached pictures don't look great until i get to see different angles. I don't know if I can agree with you that the result of the patient with 5484 grafts is impressive. Yeah side view looks amazing, but I want to see top view. I want to see how thin/thick it is then I can decide if it's a good work or not. Just look at the pictures I provided above. If you look at the picture on left (side view), nobody could imagine that this guy is thinning. But then when you look at the same guy from top view with same lighting, you can see he's pretty thin. All I have to say to AMHI is take our comments seriously if you want a big piece of HT business. People on this forum are very educated and selective. Start taking decent picture with no scams and tricks. And if you're doing good work, you're bound to come back in next 6 months to a year.