Dr Mike Beehner

For_Indai

Hi I am very much impressed by Dr Mike Beehner's answers to this forum. Even I like his frontal forelock approaches.

I did a patient search to see some of his patient results. But I could see only very few patient that too before 2004.

Am I missing something?

I would love to get an honest opinion from veteran forum posters about their view on Dr Mike Beehner.

Luv,

Friend

Hi I am very much impressed by Dr Mike Beehner's answers to this forum. Even I like his frontal forelock approaches.

I did a patient search to see some of his patient results. But I could see only very few patient that too before 2004.

Am I missing something?

I would love to get an honest opinion from veteran forum posters about their view on Dr Mike Beehner.

Luv,

Friend

I too really appreciate Dr.Bheener's insightful input on this forum. His posts have always been so rich with knowledge and information that I learn more in one paragraph from him than I do from a few months of reading other posts on the forum.

Thank you Dr.B.

In all honesty I have never seen his work though. I guess it is true--as others have been posting lately---that a lot of us get caught up by one of the big boy docs (the big names on the forum) and pay little or no attention to others.

I know I do. I guess it can be hard not to do when your considering something as permanent and transparent as having plastic surgery performed on your head. We (me) want the biggest name and the best proven doc that we have seen with the most pics and most positive responses...

For_Indai, I'm not sure Im clear as to what your regarding the "frontal forelock approach". You also made another post regarding this. Im assuming your referring to a ht that only places hair in the frontal third of the head in a 'v' shape fashion, so as to appear as if that area has already gone through some recession?...not sure.

luv,

FRIEND

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Beehner. He is a genuinely kind, honest human being and I'm sure these attributes shine through to his patients. The fact that he contributes greatly on the forums comes as no surprise to me. I believe if you ask his collegues who they feel is the most stand up person, Dr. Beehner's would be at the top of the list.

I too like Dr.B

Let me wait to see some of the patient results.

He might be good,but doesn't have some people to advertise?

Ng2gb,I prefer this approach since propecia gives me side effects and I am expecting futureloss.I like the V shaped hair line,having some recession in my temple as long as it looks natural.

Janna ,I didn't quite understand you!!!!

Luv,

Friend

I agree with the others.

Dr. Beehner has a very sound knowledge and takes great care in his work.

He is recommended for performing solid follicular unit hair transplantation.

I admit however, that I haven't seen a lot of his recent work and would love to see more. Perhaps he will grace us by posting some hair transplant patient before/after photo albums.

Bill

Thank you for some of the kind comments above. Per the request of a couple of the readers and Bill, I will submit some photos of our recent work under "Patient Photo Albums," with one section showing some "forelock" type projects in extremely bald men, and the nother section including some more routine male and female cases.

Over the past 7-8 years that I have been a part of the HTN, I have enjoyed the "give and take" of trying to help educate the public about hair transplantation and sharing some of my personal, slightly more conservative views regarding this wonderful field. We are so lucky at this time in history to be able to offer such natural results to the great majority of our patients, using the various techniques that are available.

When Pat visited our office a few months ago and reported on a dense-packed, all-FU trans-gender surgery session we did that day, he asked me if I would at some point try to explain for the readers some of the pro's and con's for including MFU grafts within certain transplant projects. I promise to do this at some point in the next few weeks when I get my thoughts organized and a few pictures to help make my points.

Best wishes,

Mike Beehner, M.D.

Dr. Beehner,

Thank you for your willingness to post some patient examples for us.

As usual, I appreciate your medical expert opinion that you have added on so many valuable topics.

I have taken many of your comments on our forum and created hair loss Q&A blogs from them.

A new feature we have added recently are Medical Expert Hair Loss and Hair Transplant Blogs.

Each time one of our recommended/Coalition physicians contribute to our forum or sends me by email (help@hairtransplantnetwork.com) with their professional answer to a hair loss or hair transplant related question, I create a hair loss Q&A blog in the interest of expanded education.

Dr. Beehner has contributed so much to this forum. You'll be happy to know that many of his professional answers have been blogged and compiled on his doctor profile page.

Click here to view many of Dr. Beehner's professional answers to hair loss and hair transplant related questions.

Be sure to click on the title for the entire article.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I've had two procedures done by Dr. Bheener in the past 3 years, and I couldn't be happier with my experiences and my results. I'm a year past my last transplant and very happy with the growth I see. Dr. Bheener is very knowledgable and his staff are incredible. I can't recommend him highly enough.