Dr. Keene Or Dr. Alexander in Az?

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum.

I have been considering transplants for a long time & I am ready to pull the trigger.

Anyone that has had work done by Dr. Keene or Alexander please chime in. Who is better?

Thanks in advance, I will be picking your brains more in the future.

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum.

I have been considering transplants for a long time & I am ready to pull the trigger.

Anyone that has had work done by Dr. Keene or Alexander please chime in. Who is better?

Thanks in advance, I will be picking your brains more in the future.

Hi Folica,

It's hard to say who is better. They are both very good. I had a precedure with Dr. Keene. I would suggest doing an in person consult with both of them.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

I can only vouch for Dr. Keene since I worked with her for many years. She's meticulous and gets great results. I'm not familar with Dr. Alexander, so I cannot say either way for him.

Check out my weblog as I have had two HT's with Dr. Alexander. He ahs done wonders for me and I am very happy with his work. He is very meticulous in his approach and uses custom blades that led to very fast healing. If I choose to go back to fill in my small crown area it will be with him. But it all depends on who you feel most comfortable with. Just as stated above you should visit with both. I found Dr. Alexander to be very confident andhonest in his approach.

Hey Folica,

I would not limit your self to Arizona Doc's only (15k is a lot of money 2 spend on a HT so whats another 1k for covering traveling cost -see the best of the best). With that said, from the pics I have seen on the net, I would choose Dr.Alexander over Dr.keene again from pics only.

Bayscholar

Hey Folica sorry no ONE answer would due justice....for me I would include 4 Doctors for FUSS (strip-HT) that I feel are the cream of the crop for various reasons (custom blades, slit angle, hairline/temple, and most importantly results)...hope this helps.

dr hasson - Vancouver, Canada

dr ron shapiro - Bloomington, Minn

dr feller - Great Neck, NY

dr rahal ??“ Ottawa, Canada

Hello follica,

Welcome to the forums. Both Dr. Keene and Dr. Alexander seem to do quality work from what I have seen. That being said...you really do have to choose a doctor that makes you feel comfortable. Don't let location dictate who you ultimately decide on.

Bayscholar gave you a list of some of the elite doctors in the industry. I'd also add Dr. Wong and Dr. Cooley to the list. This isn't to say that the other doctors on the coalition aren't great, however, these docs have gotten more publicity, therefore we've (as a community) been able to see more positive results.

Bill