Best results!

Bullfrog

Hi,

I apologise in advance for any repeated questions. I am currently taking Pro-scar (Finesteride) and it seems to be working well, please could someone tell me the best medication to prevent any further loss at the front hairline?

Thanks for reading!!

Hi,

I apologise in advance for any repeated questions. I am currently taking Pro-scar (Finesteride) and it seems to be working well, please could someone tell me the best medication to prevent any further loss at the front hairline?

Thanks for reading!!

Bullfrog,

Propecia and Rogaine are your two best bets in my opinion. Though Propecia and Rogaine have only been FDA approved for the crown, many have had success at stopping hair loss in the front as well. Some have even had regrowth in the front.

Maybe others will share their success stories with restoring their hair in the front on this thread.

Bill

I would continue using the product, because it can take up a several months to over year before the shedding stops. i have noticed increase shedding and recession on my left temple and I have been on propecia for 11months and the foam for 3 weeks. I have received advise that it does come back, but it takes awhile.

I have been taking Pro-scar (Propecia) for 8 Months and it has worked well for me.. More so in the crown area and seems to have stopped any further loss.

How is rogaine more affective taking them both together? Is Rogaine in Tablet form? and where do I Purchase it from?