HELP!- Looking for surgeons and info

Hello all,

I was hoping I would be able to get some help from people who have gotten Hair transplants. I have been doing a lot of research on this topic and I am feeling overwhelmed. I have definitely made up my mind that I want to do something about my balding, but I do not know how to go about finding a doctor. I live in Philadelphia PA and I have been to dozens of consultations in the area, but I haven't felt very comfortable with any of the doctors I've seen. I am willing to travel, but I don't know where to travel for good doctors. Does anybody have names of Doctors that they feel comfortable with (preferably in the Northeastern US or even elsewhere)? If so, please let me know of your experiences. Also, I have a question for anyone who has gotten the follicular unit extraction surgery. I was really thinking of FUE, but I do not know too much about it and none of the doctors I have seen in Philadelphia do that type of transplant. I heard that it may be more expensive, but there are no scars and less recovery time. Is this true? Any information would be greatly appreciated... I'm ripping out what little hair I have left over this doctor search!!

Thanks guys!

Hello all,

I was hoping I would be able to get some help from people who have gotten Hair transplants. I have been doing a lot of research on this topic and I am feeling overwhelmed. I have definitely made up my mind that I want to do something about my balding, but I do not know how to go about finding a doctor. I live in Philadelphia PA and I have been to dozens of consultations in the area, but I haven't felt very comfortable with any of the doctors I've seen. I am willing to travel, but I don't know where to travel for good doctors. Does anybody have names of Doctors that they feel comfortable with (preferably in the Northeastern US or even elsewhere)? If so, please let me know of your experiences. Also, I have a question for anyone who has gotten the follicular unit extraction surgery. I was really thinking of FUE, but I do not know too much about it and none of the doctors I have seen in Philadelphia do that type of transplant. I heard that it may be more expensive, but there are no scars and less recovery time. Is this true? Any information would be greatly appreciated... I'm ripping out what little hair I have left over this doctor search!!

Thanks guys!

Franklin:

Who did you have your FUE procedure with again?

Are you happy with the procedure/experience/result?

Thanks bro.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.