acne

Bruno

Is it possible that the use of proscar brings acne on your face? i am on proscar for 3 months now and i am having acne, cysts actually which i never had before in my life. Can this be cause by proscar? What can you advice me to do? Please dont say to go to my dermatologist, because she prescribed me accutane around the same time i started taking proscar and it didnt helped.

Is it possible that the use of proscar brings acne on your face? i am on proscar for 3 months now and i am having acne, cysts actually which i never had before in my life. Can this be cause by proscar? What can you advice me to do? Please dont say to go to my dermatologist, because she prescribed me accutane around the same time i started taking proscar and it didnt helped.

Hi.

When i first started using proscar i had the same problem. I started to use OXY cleaner pads and after a week my face was totally clear. i must use them daily as i find ever since i started proscar my face is very oily. Also Accutane takes months to work at least 5 months. Also be aware of serious depression that can occur with accutane. Make sure you see your doctor ASAP if you start suffering from depression. It is a side effect of accutane and can be life threating so beware of it in case it starts....

Youmust keep your face clean. DOnot tocuh it at all, just use oxy pads a few times daily. Also you can get a perscription for a cream called

" stievamycin" ask your doctor for it.....

i guess increased testosterone may cause some excess oil in some people. I just hadn't heard of it until now.

I fought acne for many years. Very unsuccessfully overall, I might add. I never had severe acne, but moderate, be sure.

I sort of FINALLY grew out of it. Sometimes I "break out", but it is moderate, no cysts, and nothing too gross. Thankfully.

Haha -- acne and baldness sucks big. I always knew the best days were ahead of me. Feels like they are right in front of me right now. Enough mushy stuff.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.