Propecia Prescription

Brando

My Propecia Prescription has ran out and I'm down to my last few pills, about a week's worth. My question...is there any way I can renew my prescription without going to the dermatologist? Is there anything I can call or go to online or am I going to have to break down and go to the dermatologist? Thanks

My Propecia Prescription has ran out and I'm down to my last few pills, about a week's worth. My question...is there any way I can renew my prescription without going to the dermatologist? Is there anything I can call or go to online or am I going to have to break down and go to the dermatologist? Thanks

You should not have to visit your doctor every time you need a refill. When I run out, I just call my doc and let her know. She calls in a refill. Doctors will typically want to see you every 6 months or so, but not every month.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Funny, when I was prescribed Proscar before my 2nd HT, I was given a prescription number, and the only thing I need to do now is to call the pharmacist and simply tell him that I need a refill. No need to have any contact with my doc. The refill is sent to my home a few days after my phone call. Easy.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

If you become a patient of Dr. Lee (inventor of Xandrox), he just may mail you a prescription for Proscar 5mg.

To become a patient of his go to [promotional link removed by forum moderator - Robert] and fill out the new patient forms.

Aside from providing excellent topical minoxidil products, he also sells Propecia. You may want to pursue this.

Take care

Thanks alot guys. I am definitely in need of some real soon.

Robert: I emailed Ailene and am awaiting her response. Hopefully they can call my drug store.

Hairworthy: You're set! Must be nice icon_razz.gif

Leftsider: If I can't get a renewal prescription from Dr. Cooley, I may give that a shot. Thanks!