Big Blue In Little China, err Phoenix, AZ: calling all Giant fans...

thanatopsis_awry

Anyone else recover from a series of heart attacks? Best football game I've ever seen coming from a Giant's fan.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

NAaaaa---doesn't change my life one way or another who crosses the line with the football with more points. But it is a good time to slam some new castles in the bar...

Baseball is even worse. It's like watching grass grow. I'd rather watch follicular grafts grow.

I really don't get all the people who wear Chargers jersies when they go out on a game day here in San Diego. What? Their not IN the fu$king game; why don't they wear a football helmet and a mouth piece while their at it. They all act so proud and emotional when the team wins as if THEIR IN the team competing or something and making all the bucks that goes with it...huh. never interested me.

Hows the mop coming than?

The mop looks to be going good and healing great; get the staples out tomarrow (finally) so shall see how the donor is lookin'. I'm anxious to see how it all looks once I buzz down, and particularly the scar w/ and w/o concealer on it.

New Castles -- now that is an amber nectar that I enjoy suckling on! Rounds out Stella and Corona as my holy trinity of brew.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!