New to the forum, my story in pictures.

hey guys

I am new to this forum and wanted to share my experience.

A couple of years ago I exprienced with steroids and of course, got some muscle but it brought some hairloss too.

MY only problem was with my hairline which was receeding in the temples.

Anyways, a month ago I had a HT with Dr. Nusbaum here in MIami to correct this.

Please, visit to see the pictures:

http://www.pixelhousemedia.com/hair/index.htm

Any comments are welcomed!

hey guys

I am new to this forum and wanted to share my experience.

A couple of years ago I exprienced with steroids and of course, got some muscle but it brought some hairloss too.

MY only problem was with my hairline which was receeding in the temples.

Anyways, a month ago I had a HT with Dr. Nusbaum here in MIami to correct this.

Please, visit to see the pictures:

http://www.pixelhousemedia.com/hair/index.htm

Any comments are welcomed!

Dr. Nusbaum is a Doctor I am going to consult with when I'm in Florida. How did you like working with him ? Thank's for posting it is a lot of help when someone like you does this, so thank's again...

To be honest I do not have a lot of sympathy with you losing your hair. If your taking steroids was the main reason for it, it was your own fault. You could have even stopped taking steroids once you realised what it was doing, early on this could have saved more of your hair. There are those of us on this forum who didnt have a choice, you did and so I know where my sympathies lie.

That said it always makes me happy when people have good HT results so on that score I wish you all the best.

Homer, thats exactly what I did....

I only used them for almost a 2 years. When I realized what they were doing I quit for good.

Hey I was young and tired of being 150 pounds! But now I am wiser and hairiericon_smile.gif

Anyways, my HT was only a month ago so it is too soon for any results at all.

Billorbob: Dr. Nusbaum is the real deal. He is very professional as well as his staff. He gives his clients HIS HOME PHONE NUMBER so you can call him WHENEVR you want. I even called him during a holiday and late on a Sunday.

and I think you can't beat his prices. $4 per FU. If you get more than 2000 the price can go down to $3.50!

The whole procedure was fast and uneventful. I have had worse days in the dentist!

Deadcactus,

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I think you look good for someone one month out. The picture of the hair fallout doesn't look bothersome, I get them all the time. It could just be the non-transplanted hairs naturally falling out or possibly some shock loss.

I don't know anything about the doctor you used, but good luck with your results.

Manko

Manko:

I am 24. My HT was small, only to the receeding hairline. My doctor did 1306 FUs going for a density of 200 FUs/inch square.

Dr. Nusbaum is quite well known. He is a member of

The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons ( http://www.iahrs.org/)

Thi sis his web site: www.miamihair.com.

deadcactus:

Interesting case study. You have a twin who didn't use steroids. You probably represent what he will eventually lose. Steroids, like Propecia, alter the hormonal system. Just in different ways. Stir the hormonal pot and things can get weird.

Good luck with all of this.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.