Pat. Visit to Dr Feller's Clinic

i see that in ur visit to the HT clinics in New York that Dr feller is not listed? Have you visited his clinic and written a review about it, if so could you please tell me where i could find it?

Many thanks

johnno

i see that in ur visit to the HT clinics in New York that Dr feller is not listed? Have you visited his clinic and written a review about it, if so could you please tell me where i could find it?

Many thanks

johnno

Guest Cousin_It

johnno...

At the time of Pat's visit, Dr.Feller was away. I am sure at some point in the future, there will be a meeting of the minds and an evaluation will be posted. If you need info on Dr.Fellers work check his website.

Guest Cousin_It

I have to agree johnno, I personally chose him for mine in Oct, he did a fine job and I am looking forward to hair growth in the upcoming months.

• Administrators

Johnno,

Cousin is right. Unfortunately, when I was up in New York visiting leading clinics Dr. Feller was not in town.

However, as the regulars on this forum know, Dr. Feller's patient feedback and results have been so overwhelmingly positive over the years that I expect that a clinic visit will simply verify his technique and work.

But I would like to make such a visit, not only to verify the quality of his work, but to discuss the fine points of hair restoration. Alan is also a fun person to be around so such a visit would be a pleasure.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Guest Cousin_It

Pat...

If you ever decide to come to New York to visit Fellers, and have some time to spare, let me know. I live only 20 minutes from him, maybe we can get together and have some drinks or dinner, whatever.

• Administrators

Cousin,

Thanks for the kind offer. When I make it up there I would like to take you up on your offer.

Thanks for your many thoughful posts on this forum.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.