Pimples/grafts falling out

Jeff1325

I had my hair transplant last week (monday)and now 6 days out the recipient area is covered with little bumps where the hair was placed. When I rubbed one of them off, the hair with a small yellowish sphereical bulb came off. Am I losing the FU or just sheding. Please help. Thanks a lot.

I had my hair transplant last week (monday)and now 6 days out the recipient area is covered with little bumps where the hair was placed. When I rubbed one of them off, the hair with a small yellowish sphereical bulb came off. Am I losing the FU or just sheding. Please help. Thanks a lot.

At about my 6th or 7th day, after I shampooed, I saw little white 'noodles' about 1/4 inch long. There were about 100 of them stuck to my hair. I'm still not sure what they were but I've also been told that you will see blood if a graft falls out. I wouldn't worry.

I think the wet noodles your referring to are parts of the epidermis "skin shaft" of the graft. From my understanding you may see more or less of this skin colored noodle like element based on how deep the grafts are placed. Once it drys out and heals this falls out. Hope this helps.

I'm 3 months out and i am seeing the hardened follicle (or what it appears to be the hardened follicle) attached to the ends of some hairs that fall out.

others have stayed in from the time of surgery and are growing full cycle.

weird, but if it works, I don't give a shite! icon_smile.gif

good luck to you all!