IS NIOXIN, THE BEST ???? Please give your opinions

I have been using Nioxin for about a year. I love it. I started using Nioxin because my hair has always been thin and never has gone very long. Well, now my hair thick, healhy,longer then its ever been-without a weave, and beautiful. I used the scalp therpy and cleanser #8.

I used Nioxin for several months prior to looking into my first HT procedure (June 2006). Given that I was almost counting each and every hair at that time, I cannot say that I saw any visible difference in the thickness or quality of my hair while I was using it, so, given its cost, I stopped. The mint smell was refreshing, but that's about it.

My favorite shampoo is Infusium; my hair generally feels softer and fuller when I use it. It's a little more expensive than, say, Fructis or Herbal Essence or one of those brands, but seems worth it.

Benjamin

• 3 months later...

Try Revita ..

I have tried many of the other but no doubt this one is the best . It also has Ketoconazole

which is one of the few active ingredients which have some science behind it ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 weeks later...

I love Nioxin. I have been using it since 1998. It is a great shampoo and maybe the scalp therapy as well. But the rest of it has never worked for me. I say to just stick to the shampoo and use minoxidil and propecia

John