Recommended Australian Surgeons??

Hi all,

I' based in Sydney, Australia, and cannot find any recommended surgeons on the list. I saw a couple of posts that indicated Dr Martinick was recommended, but there are also many posts about horror stories and unprofessional conduct.

Are there any recommended Australian surgeon? I've seen a few positive posts about Dr Russell Knudsen, any word on him?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi all,

I' based in Sydney, Australia, and cannot find any recommended surgeons on the list. I saw a couple of posts that indicated Dr Martinick was recommended, but there are also many posts about horror stories and unprofessional conduct.

Are there any recommended Australian surgeon? I've seen a few positive posts about Dr Russell Knudsen, any word on him?

Thanks,

Matt

Guest josh - b

Hi matt,

I'm based in australia and i've researched all the oz clinics.

To be honest i wouldn't consider any of them but the little i've seen of dr knudsens work does look promising.

pm me if you need more details.

Matt,

Unfortunately at this time, we do not feel confident enough in any Australian physician's abilities to recommend them on the Hair Transplant Network.

I did contact Dr. Knudsen in order to learn more about his clinic, but he never got back to me. I have been in contact with a few others but don't have enough information about them at this time.

In my opinion, I would consider traveling to meet with a top notch surgeon on the Coalition.

Best wishes,

Bill

The only one i'd go too is Dr. Woods. He does the whole procedure himself. Supposed to be the inventor of Fue but i here he is very expensive. So, If money is not an object, I would go with him

Matt-sydney, You really want to try and hit a home run when searching out and getting an HT. There's a fine line between getting a great and not-so-great result. I had two HTs with depressing results and only a wide donor scar for my efforts. I finally, after discovering this site, ended up flying to Vancouver with really no extra hassle at all and an awesome final result.