Alternative to Spray Mist

I'm at the two-month mark and have a wedding this Sunday. I plan on using combination of Toppic and Dermatch and remember someone mentioning the use of the spray-on mist to lock the fibers. Is there an alternative product that I could pick up from a drugstore, etc that would work?

I'm at the two-month mark and have a wedding this Sunday. I plan on using combination of Toppic and Dermatch and remember someone mentioning the use of the spray-on mist to lock the fibers. Is there an alternative product that I could pick up from a drugstore, etc that would work?

Are hair sprays safe? I remember reading an article which mentioned that the alcohol in them causes your hair to become brittle!

Any other recommended hair spray which can be picked up from walgreens?

At 2 months, you are safe to use any styling products on your hair and head.

If you were within the first week, I would have suggested maybe a light spray on gel rather than anything alcohol based.

Hair spray in general isn't great for the hair, so you might want to use a moisturizing gel anyway.

Best wishes,

Bill

I just got back from the drugstore and all of the brands I looked at had alcohol in them.

Bill - what is the spray on gel you are referring to? I'm not looking for something to aid in stylying, just to keep the hair in place and give it a bit of a "wetter" look.