Donor Scar Redness

Miami

What are people's experiences with redness going away in their donor area scar? How long approximately should this take on average?

Has anyone had experiences with the redness NEVER going away? I hear this is the case with some scars.

Also, does anyone know of any additional treatments to aid in the scar healing. I have heard mention of CP (Copper Peptide Solutions) but am not sure if these are just sales pitches.

What are people's experiences with redness going away in their donor area scar? How long approximately should this take on average?

Has anyone had experiences with the redness NEVER going away? I hear this is the case with some scars.

Also, does anyone know of any additional treatments to aid in the scar healing. I have heard mention of CP (Copper Peptide Solutions) but am not sure if these are just sales pitches.

Miami,

The redness in my donor scar was gone in a little over two months and even then you really had ot look hard to find it.

I don't know if the Copper Peptide solutions help with the scar healing, but they help me with the grafts healing. All my scabs were gone on Day 5.

Mr. T