2562 grafts crown work with Dr Wong

Hello RR

Thanks for your comment.

I wish you the same. Its interesting the huge number of men having the same concerns over baldness. Every time Im visiting the office, I see it to be full.

Im grateful to H&W.

Cheers,

Qbert

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

I went into the office today for my eleven month checkup and as you can see from the new pictures in my album there is quite a big difference compared to this time last year. I no longer look at my bald spot because there is nothing more to look at in that it is full of hair now. It's great not to worry about it anymore.

People have commented on how great my hair looks and it is a great feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Bobman,

Thanks for your comment. I definitely feel better with that shiny bald spot out of the way.

I saw your profile... before and after. Wow, what a difference it makes! You look much younger! I feel fortunate that my first experience with a hair transplant was the best it could be. A lot of guys go through some horror stories! We have lots to be thankful for. God bless, take care.

Qbert

Congrats!!! Crown cases like these are real inspiration and comfort -- you've come a *long* way with but a nominal # of grafts....your wavy hair def doesn't hurt the cause. Tremendous result, either way!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!