Dr. Epstien

Hi gang,

Have just reciever a transplant at dr. Jeffrey Epstien.

Its been 12 days now and all I can say is WOW. Eventhough I can not see the results yet I know that the results will be great and 100% natural. I mean it when I say 100% natural!

I can only give my finest recommendations for Dr. E.

I write this on my own behalf. This is because I have an urge to communicate my positive experience. I cant say anything about the skills of other doctors mentioned. The only thing I am 100% sure of is that dr. E besides being a extremely skilled surgeon is nothing less than an artist in this field.

If u have any questions aout dr. E let me know.

gus

Hi gang,

Have just reciever a transplant at dr. Jeffrey Epstien.

Its been 12 days now and all I can say is WOW. Eventhough I can not see the results yet I know that the results will be great and 100% natural. I mean it when I say 100% natural!

I can only give my finest recommendations for Dr. E.

I write this on my own behalf. This is because I have an urge to communicate my positive experience. I cant say anything about the skills of other doctors mentioned. The only thing I am 100% sure of is that dr. E besides being a extremely skilled surgeon is nothing less than an artist in this field.

If u have any questions aout dr. E let me know.

gus

Hey Gus. I too am scheduled with Dr. E coming up. Any chance you could post some of your post surgical pics? One of the things Dr. E seems to do very well is minimize the post surgical redness we often see after a HT. Sounds like you had a great experience. Keep us posted!

Hi Neptune,

I will try to post some pics. But havent got a decent camera at the moment.

About the redness its soon all gone, atleast I think it will soon be totally gone. I have followed the post op instructions to the max exept that I smoke some cigarettes. But was told it wasnt harmfull.

I have also started rubbing aloo vera on my recipient site whis seems to help alot.

All I can say at the moment is that you should NOT worry about anything whin going to dr. E. Just see it as a great lifechanging experience. It might take some time before you redness is totally gone. But in my book this is a VERY small price to pay.

Also, the staff at dr. E are great people. Believe it or not I actually had fun during the prociedure. How about thaticon_smile.gif

U will definitely have a great experience aswell.

gus

Glad to hear of your positive experience gus. You may want to contact Dr. Epstein's office, they may have before/after pics they could send you or something.

Happy growing to you!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.