HT result gone horribly wrong

vocor1

I've seen pictures of Joe Biden and he is like NW7 with some frontal hair. He either had a poorly planned HT, or nature played one hell of a nasty trick on him.

I thought that was bad, but I saw worse today.

Being from Denver, I was watching the Colorado Avalanche play the Minnesota Wild. I don't know his name, but the Minnesota Wild coach has the worst hair pattern I've ever seen. He is a no-brainer NW7+, then he has this large clump of hair on the top of his head that he is trying to comb over.

The problem is that the "lateral hump" region of his hair is gone, so what you see is a plateau of hair on a guy with just a lower ring of natural hair remaining. It looks so incredibly weird and unnatural.

Okay, it isn't my point to slam someone who has bad hair or even someone who made a bad decision. It completely IS my point that this is the most clear-cut, decisive example of poor HT planning I've ever seen. He's got barely a horseshoe of hair remaining yet a big clump of hair still on the top. That's not natural.

If you tune into the game (it is tomorrow at 10pm EST, and yes, I'll be there at the Pepsi Center), check out when they show the Minnesota Wild coach.

THAT is what can happen with poor HT planning. You better have a grasp on your family's hairloss history before you go for the "bold correction". And for God's sake, always save some FUs for the worst case scenario. You got no donor supply, you got no hope until hair cloning becomes a viable and feasible HT technology.

Please just take a moment to think about that when planning an HT strategy.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

I've seen pictures of Joe Biden and he is like NW7 with some frontal hair. He either had a poorly planned HT, or nature played one hell of a nasty trick on him.

I thought that was bad, but I saw worse today.

Being from Denver, I was watching the Colorado Avalanche play the Minnesota Wild. I don't know his name, but the Minnesota Wild coach has the worst hair pattern I've ever seen. He is a no-brainer NW7+, then he has this large clump of hair on the top of his head that he is trying to comb over.

The problem is that the "lateral hump" region of his hair is gone, so what you see is a plateau of hair on a guy with just a lower ring of natural hair remaining. It looks so incredibly weird and unnatural.

Okay, it isn't my point to slam someone who has bad hair or even someone who made a bad decision. It completely IS my point that this is the most clear-cut, decisive example of poor HT planning I've ever seen. He's got barely a horseshoe of hair remaining yet a big clump of hair still on the top. That's not natural.

If you tune into the game (it is tomorrow at 10pm EST, and yes, I'll be there at the Pepsi Center), check out when they show the Minnesota Wild coach.

THAT is what can happen with poor HT planning. You better have a grasp on your family's hairloss history before you go for the "bold correction". And for God's sake, always save some FUs for the worst case scenario. You got no donor supply, you got no hope until hair cloning becomes a viable and feasible HT technology.

Please just take a moment to think about that when planning an HT strategy.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

This is off topic:

Hat's off to the Wild (even their coach, bad HT and all!). I'm still stunned but they deserved it.

And I sat there after the game thinking to myself:

My hair sure as hell looks a lot better than it used to! icon_biggrin.gif

Okay, okay, I'll admit to wearing my favorite Avs cap. I look pretty studly in it. But like I said in another post, I didn't feel a slave to it. What a great feeling!

That small, subtle victory is still oh so satisfying, even when my team blows the big game.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power