Bosley medical clinic

oms

OMS,

I don't have any experience with Bosely but many of the people on this site have provided information. Do a search for Bosley and you will get plenty of commentary/feedback for your question.

Good luck

jrp65

Arfy,

Not to argue with you on every point and not even to defend these groups, but you make such blank statements. When you read that website, you can't make heads or tails of what they are in violation of. I don't know who made the website and it seems fishing. You can't trust anyone. Am I supposed to believe as a consumer that some unhappy patient made that or was it other groups. It doesn't talk about patient care issues. It talks about salesmen. Where ever you go someone wants you to do business with them. You just need to cut through the red tape and decide what's real.

When I went to have corrective eye surgery I first met with a consultant. I just went through the ropes and made sure the Doctor was the one I was getting the improtant information from.

Maybe I should start my own website because that Doctor decided to have a consultant.(SALESMEN)

Critic

Critic:

If you read what they say on the website, you'll find that one of the main points are poor results. There's been a bunch of posts on this board from people who got screwed up by Bosley. I don't even know why would anyone even consider going there - they use outdated technology, and charge more than some of the top doctors. A lot of people get fooled by their infomercials (I was one of them but fortunately I found this website before I started wasting my money and looks).

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

That's my whole point. Who posts things about them? They are always the same schills who seem to be selling for other Docs. That's all! who can you trust? Everybody seems to have an agenda. So your just another person who is listening to these other guys on this site who brag about Doctors who did their hair transplants for free.

Do you see where I'm going.

Critic

I could care less whether the people sharing their stories on this website got their HT for free. If it wasn't for this place I would end up with high-priced minigrafts from Bosley's instead of state of the art FUE procedure I'm planning to undergo in the summer. Don't get mad just because there seems to be more negatives than positives being posted about the place you got your HT from. It was said a number of times on this board that even Bosley can get you great results, just like a good doctor can for some reason end up with bad results. The only problem is that the probability of getting good results from Bosley is the same as the probability of getting bad results from a top doctor - very slight - and this is where this website helps. It allows you to gauge how good your chances are. I've been on this site for a while, and I've got nothing but good advice from people like Arfy.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke