to have HT or not to have HT?

maxzor

A variant on Shakespeares: to be or not to be.

I just want to share two hair related experiences that I had with girls, with you guys.

1st story:

About 5 years ago I did not had a HT and my hairloss was about a NW2-NW3. Because I kept my hair short I wore a cap when I met a girl. She liked me and was very attracted to me. After our first date she wanted to meet me again as soon as possible. So the second time we met I went without cap. And I noticed that she sought for excuses to leave. She mentioned to me that she didn't care much about looks when she saw me without cap...

The following day she phoned me to tell me that although I was 4 out of 4 stars to her, she didn't want to be with me because of my hair.

For someone in his early 20's, suffering from hairloss and insecure it was quite a shock and made me depressed.

2nd story:

Last year I met another girl, I had not have HT. I was actually a NW5 but with the use of Toppik I looked like a NW3. After I saw her a few times I didn't see her for a long time due to other circumstances. Last week I saw her again (now I am 9 months post-op and with the use of concealers look like NW1-NW0). But she didn't notice that I had a surgery. Later when I told about it, she told me that she actually didn't look at my hair before and didn't care that much.

So it all depends on the people.

maxzor

A variant on Shakespeares: to be or not to be.

I just want to share two hair related experiences that I had with girls, with you guys.

1st story:

About 5 years ago I did not had a HT and my hairloss was about a NW2-NW3. Because I kept my hair short I wore a cap when I met a girl. She liked me and was very attracted to me. After our first date she wanted to meet me again as soon as possible. So the second time we met I went without cap. And I noticed that she sought for excuses to leave. She mentioned to me that she didn't care much about looks when she saw me without cap...

The following day she phoned me to tell me that although I was 4 out of 4 stars to her, she didn't want to be with me because of my hair.

For someone in his early 20's, suffering from hairloss and insecure it was quite a shock and made me depressed.

2nd story:

Last year I met another girl, I had not have HT. I was actually a NW5 but with the use of Toppik I looked like a NW3. After I saw her a few times I didn't see her for a long time due to other circumstances. Last week I saw her again (now I am 9 months post-op and with the use of concealers look like NW1-NW0). But she didn't notice that I had a surgery. Later when I told about it, she told me that she actually didn't look at my hair before and didn't care that much.

So it all depends on the people.

maxzor

Maxzor,

Great story!

This is why I feel that it's important that if you are going to get a hair transplant, do it for YOU and not for anyone else, no matter who they are.

Heck, some girls DIG bald men! And that's cool! A guy from my gym sports a bald head, goatee, and is in good shape. His wife is very beautiful and seems to be very in love with him.

When I had my hair transplants, I was already married and she said I look great even with a balding head. But I didn't feel attractive no matter who was giving me compliments. Restoring my hair made me feel better about myself. Of course, my wife admits that she thinks I look better with hair than not icon_wink.gif.

Thanks for the story my friend,

Bill